Ground to a Halt.

Are there any knitters on the planet who have not ever ground to a halt on a knitting project?

I began this cardigan by spinning the yarn, which I did in double quick time and felt very pleased about. I got stuck into the knitting and was enjoying it and everything seemed to be coming together in time for cardigan weather. Then, I don't know what happened, I got distracted, had to undo a little bit, put it down and ...


I can't believe that it is now December and I still have not got a new cardigan to wear! So today I have laid it out to try and see what it is I need to do next because, of course, I can't remember where I was up to. It is always so much more difficult to pick things up after a period of time, I find the pattern, which made perfect sense last time I looked at it, now seems to be a load of random nonsense!

Wish me luck as I head back in there.

I have been reading with my ears, as usual, the most wonderful book 'The Love Song of Miss Queenie Hennessy' by Rachel Joyce. A beautiful story, so unexpected and moving I thoroughly recommend it.

I'll leave you with a couple of gratuitous photos of our beautiful view one early morning last week when Misty Cottage was living up to its name.







Joining in  with Ginny at the Small Things Yarn Along.

Comments

  1. Icould do with a nice cardigan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Martha! I still haven't got going on it again.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos. I wish I lived near a mountain!
    I have so many projects hibernating. And why don't I pick them up? I don't remember where I was!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment