Catching Up.

Having frogged almost an entire cardigan, I have been knitting like mad to catch up with myself. Consequently the back and two fronts are finished and I am about half way up the sleeves. I am knitting both sleeves at the same time so I can be sure that they will match. Luckily, after knitting it almost twice I do still love the yarn and the colours will match pretty much everything I own so it will get plenty of wear.



I am currently reading the January/February issue of Be Creative magazine which used to be called Workbox. In this issue I am particularly enjoying the work of textile artist Rachel Wright who is basically a painter with fabric and stitch, you can follow this link to find her amazing online portfolio

In other news I have been working on a new needle felted picture which I will blog about in more detail soon (well just as soon as the wind stops howling and the rain stops lashing down so I can get out to take a couple of photos). Here is a little preview of progress so far.


I will leave you with a reminder from the Misty Cottage garden that spring will arrive eventually.


Joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along.

Comments

  1. You are so dedicated to keep going with that knitting! I love, love your needle felting - can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jayne, I really enjoyed catching up with your blog earlier today.

      Delete
  2. Frogging that much is never fun, but I'm sure you'll love the cardigan more when it fits you better. It's a beautiful colour you are knitting it in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment